If you need a quick and easy meal to prepare after a long day at the office, that’s both satisfying and refreshing, but light and tasty, try this Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta. It only takes 15mins to prepare and serves 4!
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced (you can mince your garlic if you prefer)
- 1/4 sweet onion or a small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/2 cup white wine (I use pinot grigio)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Lemon slices
- Cook pasta according to packaging.
- While the pasta is boiling, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the garlic for 2 minutes. Add the onion, a sprinkle of salt and continue to sauté for 2 more minutes until the onion is soft and translucent.
- Add the shrimp and a dash of salt and pepper and cook until the shrimp turns pink, about 4-6 minutes.
- Add the white wine and lemon juice and cook for 2 more minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl add the pasta, shrimp mixture and salt and pepper to taste, stirring to combine. Add the zest of the lemon and the freshly parsley and stir again.
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese and lemon slices.
Remove the tails from the shrimp before you cook them, so you’re not fiddling with them while you eat.
#PunkLemon #Recipes #LemonLove