This sweet, citrusy perfect-for-summer soufflé was a hit at Punk Lemon’s first birthday party! And we thought it would be great to share the secret recipe with you 🙂
3 eggs separated
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons of gelatine
1/2 tin of condensed milk
Strawberries or cherries for decoration (optional)
1. Grate the rind of and squeeze the juice of the 2 lemons.
2. Place the juice, rind, egg yolks and sugar in a dish and place over a pan of hot water and beat till creamy.
3. Soften the gelatine In 1/2 cup hot water (not boiling) and add it to the lemon mixture along with the condensed milk and beat again till creamy.
4. Separately, beat the egg whites till very stiff and then fold into the lemon mixture.
5. Pour into a dish and allow to set in the fridge.
6. Once chilled, add chopped strawberries or cherries for decoration.
7. Serve and enjoy!
There you have it – Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
#PunkLemon #Recipes #LemonLove